Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wisdom #1

Psalm 94:8,9  Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise? He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see? 


Nobody can fool God. He can sees us wherever place we go. Some people are fooling themselves when they think they can fool God. He can sees all things, hears all things, and nothing can escapes His attention. It will be a scary thing for those people who live in sin. You have nothing to worry if you walk in righteousness. Let Him see you and it is good to know that He is with us. I pray Lord, that you are always with me. Search me Lord, and guide me to correct the wrong things that I do. Please prevent me from straying into the darkness and help me walk into the light. Amen.

No comments: